-
January 8th, 2003, 02:45 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
This semester will suck so bad...I am taking 16 hours...and my classes are only on Tuesday & Thursday...On Monday, Wednesday, Friday...I'll work all day...on Tuesday I will have class from 8:00am - 8:30pm...with only 1 break...from 4:30pm - 6:00pm...that totals 11 hours of classes on one day...Thursday is a little better...classes are only from 8:00am - 1:30pm, and I go to work immediately from there...but I don't have to worry about good grades anymore...so that is the one bonus...I'm going for straight D's this semester...
-
January 8th, 2003, 03:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I really don't think you could get straight D's if you tried. But hey, everyone has a goal. I will be honest with you. I don't htink I could have handled that sort of schedule, Thursday would be fine, but Tuesday seems impossible.
-
January 8th, 2003, 05:19 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
It will be impossible...that is why it will fit in great with my lack of motivation...most people would be like..."Hey, I gotta go to class."...not me...I will spread the days I attend out...I think I can make it work...
-
January 9th, 2003, 12:36 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
if last semester was any insight...
you will pass with flying colors!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
January 13th, 2003, 05:51 AM
#5
Inactive Member
That schedule sounds familiar....
Good luck.
-
January 15th, 2003, 07:35 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Yeah...what classes are you taking that require that much writing?...
-
January 15th, 2003, 07:41 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
January 16th, 2003, 04:53 AM
#8
Inactive Member
my situation is similar....i am only taking 12 hours, but i have 22 books for those four classes. i will have 4 mid-terms, so it will be like having two finals weeks in the same semester. i have 4 8-10 page research papers to do (well, one must be no less than 2000 words, but i dont know how many words fit on a page) and 10-15 short papers throughout the semester. and dont forget i will probably be working at least 7 shifts a week (probably more).
life is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
-
January 16th, 2003, 04:56 AM
#9
Inactive Member
what the hell are you taking and where the hell do you work?
-
January 16th, 2003, 05:52 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
DJ...I need that java book back that I gave you...we are using it for Java 2...also you wouldn't happen to have a chemistry book would you?...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks